South Africa is served by numerous major airlines including: British Airways, South African Airways, Mango and Kulula.
Domestic flights travel between the following major destinations within South Africa: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, East London, Port Elizabeth, George and Bloemfontein.
HOW TO BOOK A DOMESTIC FLIGHT
- Type your departure city for your outbound flight on the left-hand side of this page.
- Then choose your required destination as well as the departure date and time.
- Type your departure city and destination.
- Then choose your return date and time.
- In the final grey block select an airline (or leave this field blank for a general search).
- Select the class – economy, premium economy, business class or first class.
- Select the number of travellers and their age groups.
- Lastly, you are presented with four checkboxes (flexible dates, direct flights, refundable flights only and low cost flights). Ensure you check those applicable to you. If you’re in need of the cheapest flight option possible, make sure you check ‘include low cost’ to obtain the cheapest fares.
- There is also an option for a multiple destination search if need be.
YOUR FLIGHT RESULTS
Once you have made all the necessary selections using our booking system on the left-hand side of this page, you will then be shown the results from lowest flight fares to the most expensive. You’ll be able to select from a list of flight fares and airlines. Choose a flight that appeals to you the most. A drop down menu will appear with detailed information about the outbound and inbound flights. You’ll be able to see dates, times, class as well as airline and flight number. Read through this detailed flight itinerary before you continue booking your flight.
Ensure that you read the ‘Information’ and ‘Conditions’ tabs before you click ‘Select Flights’ and continue your booking. The ‘Information’ tab provides you with detailed information about the flight whilst the ‘Conditions’ tab provides you with special conditions or requirements. Once you’ve selected your flight you’ll have the opportunity to review all your booking details. Ensure that your outbound and inbound flights and all those details are correct. Ensure that you are happy with the final price and fare breakdown. Click ‘Book’ to continue.
Now specify details about each of the travellers and your address and payment details. You’ll see your full travel itinerary appear on the left-hand side of the page while you fill out the booking information on the right-hand side. Continue to confirm and make the final booking using your credit card.